Sunday, May 20, 2012

City Fun!

Me, mommy, Auntie Jana, and Auntie Krista "drove" all over the city yesterday :)

On a mission to find a slide!

Found it!

Me and Auntie Krista (as I was running away to see the dog)

Playing music under the tree at the farmers market and dancing with Auntie Jana

Trying out the tire swing...not my thing at this point...

Running back and forth between my aunts!

Playing at Auntie Jana's house...shhh...don't tell her I almost broke her coasters ;)

Back outside!  I love the city :)

Time to go back to auntie Jana's for the night

I slept so good at Auntie Jana's...just enjoying my morning bottle on her couch

Reading some stories waiting for Auntie Jana to wake up!

Playing in the pillows on the couch...I made a mess at Auntie Jana's but she still loves me!!

Thanks Auntie Jana and Auntie Krista - I had a super fun Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment