Friday, June 8, 2012

First day of Summer

Mommy and I got to go to the Kohl Museum today!
Here are all the things I got to do...

I "painted" in the house


I got to play with music and pretend I was in a band



I played with the choo choo's...I like to line them up just like my cars

I put the pegs in as many holes as I could

I checked out the big rocks outside

I got to play with the balls...I like to pick up 2 at a time

I climbed on the statue 

I pointed out the plane to mommy while I was relaxing

I ran through the maze a lot!  


I went to story time with Paddington Bear and then I got to shake his hand!

Did a little grocery shopping...

Finished my lunch outside the museum


And it took me less than 5 minutes to fall asleep in the car...I had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment