Monday, November 5, 2012

Justin's 2nd Birthday Party

Justin's 2nd Birthday Party at The Little Gym in Glenview

Walking the balance beam

Watching Teagan to see how it's done

O-tay...this is fun!  And I have the twins following behind me :)

getting ready to run and flop

And I'm off...

Ready to jump!

Talking to Brooke (maybe flirting a bit) with my buddy Connor right behind me (he's my wing man)

Circle time with the shakers!

I got the big red ball :)

Crawling through the tunnel

The future Michael Jordan ;)

Bubble time!

Summersault time!

yea that was fun :)

On the rings with Uncle Brandon

Ready for the air mattress to blow up...so I thought...

Not too sure about this...but attempting to jump


Watch out Connor...here I come!

After running around like crazy we were all in need of some juice!

And then we ate some snacks

Everyone is singing happy birthday to me :)

Trying to blow out the candle

At home opening presents

ohhh a new bag

Auntie Jana put m&m's in my present...better stop and have a couple ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment