Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Kendall's 1st Birthday

The birthday girl with mommy and Justin

Justin and Kendall - both surprisingly very happy this morning since I had to wake them both up at 6:30 for pictures so I could get to work

I'm finally 1 :)
Wait…did you put a bow in my hair? hmmmm

Oh…I found it!!!! Hehehehe

No more pics this morning….ok mom…please :(

Ok Kendall…but I think Justin wants to give you a hug…or a tackle ;)

After work…photo session part 2

Ahhhh…more pics….

ok…I'm serious now mom…no more

wait…pa and bada on face time - they are funny!…you tricked me mom :)

Taco's for the birthday dinner….mmmmm

I'm..trying..to…reach…that…cupcake…stop singing to me…give me the cupcake!

Thanks…don't mind me…I'm just stuffing my face

yes…I'm crying while eating my chocolate cupcake, but thats only because I wanted mommy's vanilla cupcake too…it is my birthday!

Now I'm happy…thanks mom!  Vanilla in my right hand and chocolate in my left…this is a great birthday!

I got a new toy…come help me open it mom!

Hey Justin…thats my toy!

Nevermind…I'm getting off because I'm scared of the loud noises…at least Justin likes it

Last part of the day…ball wrestling with Justin

What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment