Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mount Prospect Block Party

Eating dinner with mommy and daddy outside.  I was a good boy because we could see the band playing from our table.  I sure do like the Beatles!  And...mommy gave me a sucker...can't get much better than this!



I sat on the train but wanted mommy so I didn't get to ride it.  We got a photo though ;)

The inflatable slide was AWESOME!  I loved it!
Here is me climbing up with a little help from daddy...

First time down I went with daddy on the "baby" slide...it was fun!  I wanted to hop right back on!

The next time I went down the big, steep slide all by myself and smiled the whole way down! Weeeeeeee.....

I would have gone up and down all night long but mommy and daddy said we had to go home because the line was too long.  

No comments:

Post a Comment