Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Buffalo

We took a mini family vacation to New Buffalo, Michigan

Here is the first time I got to play in the sand.  I love to use my shovel to dig sand and put it in my bucket.  Then I dump it out and do it all over again.  But if a wave made my bucket float away I got very angry!  Daddy helped make sure that didn't happen.


Hiding my shark, walrus, octopus, and crab with mommy and then we get to dig them up!

MMMMM....Hawaiian Ice!  Mommy shared with me and we had blue lips for a long time, but it was soooo refreshing on a hot day :)


Day 1 of the beach is coming to an end.  Sitting on a chair to dry off as daddy cleans off my beach toys and I get to do a little people watching.

What is my number 1 favorite thing to do?  Thats right...racing!  Daddy and I are racing home after dinner at Bentwood.


Day 2:  A morning at the park

Racing down the beach path...

Another day to play in the sand...building a sand castle with daddy

Come help me hide the shark mom!

A trip to the water

We headed home to swim in the indoor pool after this.  It was a little too hot out for me and mommy today.  

For dinner we headed to Green bush Brewery.  I fell asleep in the car and slept on mommy at the bar for a while.  Then I got to play with Mr. Potato Head while daddy finished sampling beer.

Day 3:  We spent the early morning at the beach when it was cooler out.  There weren't too many people on the beach, but there were a lot of birds!  I just had to chase them!
Look mommy...birds...

GO GO GO!

Packing up the beach toys and getting ready to head back home

Mommy and I at Three Floyds Brewery playing with my cars

Heading home...Justin is napping for the second time today...that should have been our first hint that he wasn't feeling good.  This is about 2 hours prior to his first puking event.  Luckily for us it was all over his car seat on the way home from the doctor ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment